Interviewing techniques are only part of our process
Our screening and interviewing techniques are based on our Response Analysis System™, which is a system used to evaluate candidates based on their responses and actions throughout the entire hiring process – from submission of cover letter and resume to after the final interview.
When the dust settles, one candidate will be left standing. With the A-list Interviews’Response Analysis System™, there is never a second choice.
Our process includes:
- Writing job descriptions that reduce employee turnover
- Writing job ads that helps attract A-list candidates
- Posting ads to various job boards, saving you time
- Receiving resumes on your behalf and acting as a point of contact
- Reviewing and screening cover letters and resumes using our Response Analysis System™
- Conducting initial screening of resumes and cover letters
- Communicating with candidates about where they are in the process
- Scheduling interviews for you, based on your schedule, not the interviewees
- Sending candidates confirmation emails and reminders with directions
- Interviewing candidates face-to-face with you in the room, demonstrating how to notice the subtle and often overlooked traits of underperformers using our Response Analysis System™
- Following up with every candidate with an answer on where they stand – one way or the other
- If after the first round of interviews the right person was not found, we will go through the process again until the right person is found
- Providing direction on being legally compliant with keeping resumes on file
We’ll even provide you with employee retention strategies and check in with you regularly to see how your new hire is working out.