A-list Interviews Training Program
“2/3 of all hires are found to be a mistake within one year” Peter Drucker, Renowned Management Trainer and Consultant
What if your hiring decision was right 91% of the time? Through the A-list Interview Training Program, this statistic can be a reality.
- Are you struggling to find that perfect long term employee who has passion for the position?
- Does it seem like you should be looking for something specific in the resumes you receive?
- Do you often ask yourself “Why can’t I hire the right people?”
- Are you unsure what to listen for in an interview to ensure that you have all of the information that you need to make a good decision?
- Do you often wonder “Where are all of the good employees?”
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will not want to miss the opportunity to experience our A-list Interviews’ Response Analysis System™ and find your A-list candidate the first time.
“Any employer that has entered the minefield of the hiring process knows that it is full of mines waiting to be stepped upon. Despite the best intentions, employers have walked away with some often times serious and costly wounds. After training with Beth Smith of A-list Interviews, we have been able to recognize and avoid many of the costly mistakes so often made in the hiring process. Her experience and training are invaluable to our agency of 40 employees.” -Doug Jacobson MBA, MSW - Executive Director,TREC – Badlands Head Start: Prenatal to Five
After our time together you will receive your own resource guide and have a deeper understanding of:
- Why the current interview process doesn’t work and how to fix it
- Understand how much it costs to hire the wrong person for your organization
- Understand why we interview the way we interview
- The psychology of the interviewer vs. the interviewee
- Create an ideal candidate description
- Learn to develop a compelling job ad
- Determine job descriptions to guide your future training programs
- Screening and filtering resume and applications to determine interviewing fit
- The critical components of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd interview
- Listen and assess real interview scenarios using the Response Analysis System™
The Response Analysis System™ that has proven effective with 91% of hires still employed by the company after 12 months. Beth Smith has conducted thousands of interviews using her proprietary Response Analysis System™ and now she is making it available to you.
When the dust settles, one candidate will be left standing. With the A-list Interviews’ Response Analysis System™, you will have confidence that you have made the right decision for your next hire.
Customized team training on the A-list Interviews’ Response Analysis System™ available in half day and full day formats. Please contact A-list Interviews for more information.
The Presenter: Beth Smith began her interviewing career in 2000 with her first business. When she made a bad hiring decision for a critical role in her former company, she realized how vitally important interviewing was, and she launched an enormous research project to learn how to conduct more effective interviews.
What she discovered is that interviewing is a largely misunderstood science, with managers “trying it out” as opposed to being taught how to conduct an effective interview. Her mission, through A-list Interviews formed in 2006, is to “transform the way the world interviews” in order to promote “happy and productive work environments”.